I joined this site with similar functions to [InboxDollars] -- The site I joined was [CashCrate] - have been around for about 5 years now, from what I understand.
What is it? Well, its got similar goals to InboxDollars. That is, they ask you to do a variety of functions, for which you will be paid. [CashCrate] has offers, where you go to another website and subscribe, buy a service or a trial to a service, or complete a 'quiz' in exchange for money and points. The 'quizzes' are designed to get you to sign up to other sites, email lists, etc.
[CashCrate] also has several surveys that can be completed each day. As of this moment, I have 9 available [daily] surveys that I could take, worth about $6.50 total. I most likely would not qualify for each one, but each one will give you multiple chances before they've seen enough of you for the day. I only try a few each day because it's not like I have all day to be on their site. So if I qualify, great, if not, oh well. Don't let it frustrate you.
You can also shop through their site to other websites like walmart.com for example, and get a percentage of your purchase as cash back in your account. This is something offered in many of these types of sites.
Then there are the videos. When you go to that section, you answr a short 3 question quiz, and then you can watch a video commercial or two. During the commercial you'll see a few numbers slide across the screen and back. You'll enter those numbers at the end to show that you watched the video, and you'll get about 4-5 cents. It might not be a lot, but it adds to the total.
You do NOT get 'paid emails' from [CashCrate] But there is a 'check in' system that will give you 3 cents every time you check in. It will also ask you to participate in an offer.
[CashCrate] also has another system of rewards. Points. You can get a point per cash offer you complete, and you can also do offers for points instead of cash. Same with surveys -- there is a whole area where you focus on points instead of cash. What are the points good for? Well, 4000 will get you a Wii, 1000 will get you $50 Victoria Secret Giftcard, and 250 will get you an Amazon gift card. There are many more prizes listed currently, in addition to the ones I've mentioned.
They have contests, and a forum. The forum is a messageboard center where you can chat with other members, or possibly post questions about games, payments, etc. Speaking of that, you get paid around the 20th of the month after you have passed the threshold of $20.
Cashcrate is nice.I use it too.I recommend http://www.downlinerefs.com/?ref=bestbro to get referrals for cashcrate,clixsense,neobux,probux and some other sites.
ReplyDelete