Feeling Opportunistic?

Monday, November 14, 2011

Do You Do Online Surveys? This Site Pays Daily.




[Daily Survey Panel]




You only need 200 points to request a payout to paypal. 200 points is $1. You can do several surveys a day, if you want. Surveys award 100-200 points on average, and their values are listed before you take them.

I did one survey a day from November 7 to November 11, and was able to complete 4 of them. I CHOSE not to do more than that. So for 15 minutes a day, I got a few easy dollars.


Click picture to view full size
click to enlarge



Quickrewards is another one that pays REALLY fast. You can do multiple surveys, sign up for offers, etc.. but the best thing about them is you can request a paypal payout for as little as a penny, and it's usually paid within 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free SEO Tools