Feeling Opportunistic?

Thursday, November 3, 2011

WooHoo! Swagbucks paid me $10 for last week!





So, I talked about [swagbucks] last friday, and I'm not sure if anyone tried it out, but today I got paid $10 for my payout request last week. It took maybe about 8 days to rack up the points, but it was so easy -- all I do is use the [swagbucks] search bar instead of my own. It randomly awards swagbucks, and you only need like 1300 to get $10.

You can get swagbucks several times a day, and all just by doing the searches you were already going to do. I don't even go to [swagbucks.com] to do the search, to be honest -- I actually set up my browser (Google Chrome -- [click here to see how I did it!]) to use [swagbucks search] as the search engine for the address bar.

3 comments:

  1. good job. i have been using it since the spring and have only made $30 bucks so far. but i forget about it alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, what I did to help remember to use it was I went to the plugins/toolbars page and installed the plugins to all of my browsers so i don't need to go to a page to do searches -- it's the address bar you search from.

    have you done that? just go to swagbucks.com/search and search for "toolbars plugins" (lol) and install them to help you remember. I also set the main search of opera mini on my mobile to use swagbucks, since i typically use that to search for gas and quick answers on the go anyway. it's adding up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Free SEO Tools