Feeling Opportunistic?

Monday, June 4, 2012

Survey Sites, good experiences

I just wanted to post which sites I've had good experiences with.

PaidViewPoint is a fantastic site that has tiny surveys, and is quite possibly the most fun, and least boring site I've ever seen!  I definitely enjoy this one and recommend it heavily.

Survey Savvy is a favorite of mine.  They are upfront about how much a survey pays, and product tests are some of my favorite of their surveys.  I get about 3 invites from them each month.

Focus Forward sends a few decent surveys every now and then, invites you to join unique communities for easy gifts, and sometimes sets up focus groups that pay decent money.

MindField Online will email you periodically, sending you a combination of surveys and focus group invites, as well as a few product tests.

Socratic Forum doesn't bombard you with too many invites -- I get like 2 a month.  I don't always qualify, but that's just me.  Each survey pays $3, and they aren't difficult to fill out.

FGI Research doesn't bombard you either, and are decent surveys too

ePoll is decent, easy, and fairly fast.  They also don't bombard you with emails.

Bzzagent is cool and offers frequent product tests

Smiley360 is another cool one that offers product tests

20/20 might be hard to qualify for, but the surveys are short to find out if you qualify, and if you DO qualify, they pay quite handsomely.

Advisory Panel consist of short, quick surveys, usually only like 4 or 5 pages long.

Amplitude is a decent website as well; they don't bombard you with surveys that pay only pennies.

Brand Institute is another that has quick surveys that pay ok

eSearch only sends out like one survey a month, but they pay ok, and are usually quite easy

Market Reader Pro is cool, easy, and doesn't email you.  or at least, they haven't emailed me any surveys -- you need to visit them like once or twice a month, and do their simple surveys.  I definitely consider them to be worth my time.

McCormick is the company that makes those spices and stuff.  They want to send you products to taste test!

Pinecone Research isn't always accepting new members, but you can check [THIS PAGE] to see if they are. The surveys are easy, and often end up with you getting a product test.  Also, each survey pays $3.

2 comments:

  1. I recommend http://bit.ly/1koKWZJ they pay very good.And you get 1€ per Lead if you use their affiliate system

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Free SEO Tools